Flat-Rate Freight Program:
Sagebrook Home is excited to offer a tiered flat-rate freight program for the continental United States. Enabling our customers to focus on increasing sales of our extensive product collections without the stress of high freight rates. Please note that these rates only apply to orders meeting the minimum of $750. Any orders placed below the minimum receive a 35% shipping rate.
Tier 1 flat-rate: For orders meeting the minimum and less than $2,000, freight rate is determined by regional zone as outlined in the map below. Example: a $1,000 order shipping to Texas will have a 17% flat-rate, or $170.
Tier 2 flat-rate: For orders totaling $2,000 or more, a flat rate of 15% is applied.
Please note some important points about the flat-rate freight program:
Accessorial Services: Sagebrook Home’s flat-rate freight program is for standard commercial delivery only. Accessorial services, such as residential deliveries or white glove services (e.g. inside deliveries, re-deliveries, calls for appointments, lift gates, etc.) will incur additional charges above the flat freight rate. Please advise us when placing your order that you require additional accessorial services, and Sagebrook Home will prepay and bill you for the additional services. Accessorial services used without prior notification to Sagebrook Home will be billed separately by the carriers.
Remote Locations: Remote locations which require unusually high freight costs are be excluded from this program. This should be a rare occurrence, and Sagebrook Home will notify you in advance should your shipping location be identified as being in a high-freight remote location.
Backorders: On occasion, we will have new items or items that sell out due to high demand creating backorders in our system. Sagebrook Home is committed to excellent customer service, so we apply the appropriate flat-rate freight percentages to backorders that meet the $750 minimum.
- Example: A customer in Texas places a $3,000 order, but we only fill $2,250 initially. The customer pays 15% of $2,250 (or $337.50) for freight on this initial shipment. When the backorder shipment is available, the customer will again have Tier 2: 15% applied on the remaining $750 (or $112.50).
Backorders Below $250: Backorders below $250 will automatically be cancelled by Sagebrook Home.
Discounted Items: Heavily discounted orders are not eligible for the flat-rate freight program; actual freight rate will apply to discounted order.
The flat-rate freight program is subject to change at the sole discretion of Sagebrook Home.
Receiving Freight: When accepting LTL shipments, please adhere to the following procedures in order to accurately accept your shipment.
- Count and confirm the number of cartons and/or items received at time of delivery.
- Record this number on the freight bill or delivery document and sign for the delivery.
- Inspecting each carton and/or item for damage in the presence of the delivery driver.
- Noting any overage, shortage, and/or damage on the freight bill or delivery document, with the acceptance of the delivering drivers signature.
- Sagebrook Home must be notified immediately if there is shortages or damages during delivery. Including photos of the pallet(s) and showing any damage to the shipment.
- Sagebrook Home cannot be held responsible for any damages or missing packages if not notated on the BOL in the presence of the delivery driver.
- Sagebrook Home has the right to deny any claims, if all of the above, mentioned shipping policies are not followed.
Sagebrook Home generally ships credit approved orders within 3 to 5 business days from the date the order is confirmed by Sagebrook Home. Order acknowledgements are prepared and emailed at the time of order placement. All orders meeting the minimum are shipped on pallets via common carrier. We reserve the right to select the carrier on any shipment unless a customer's preferred carrier is requested. All LTL shipping and handling charges from our dock are prepaid, FOB Los Angeles, CA.